- Has fluid body control with loose hips. Physical and tough with good effort in the run game. Plays with a finishing attitude with an aggressive, nasty temperament.
- Quick setting up after the snap and slides well to the outside, staying patient and balanced off the snap.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
- Very raw technique, playing with inconsistent hand placement fails to sustain blocks.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Average upper-body strength. Lacks the sand in his pants to withstand bull rushers in the NFL.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Max Mitchell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank