- Has good awareness and quick feet. Fluid backpedal, aggressive attacking the receiver from the snap, and flashes spectacular ball skills.
- Very good athleticism and flexibility. Has plus speed for the position and a second gear with good recovery speed to make up for missed plays.
- Aware zone cornerback who is also adept in man coverage, flashing physical hand punch at the line and straight-line speed to stay with receivers downfield.
- Changes directions with ease and has the frame to hold up at any spot in the secondary.
- Plays the ball as if it was thrown for him, showing burst back to the ball as well as good timing for the jump ball.
- He's not a tenacious tacker and plays the position with a wide receiver's mentality.
- Holds the ball loosely. Inconsistent in run support. Average tackler
- Receivers can arm-bar downfield to create separation. He's too often caught peeking in the backfield and gives ground on double moves.
- Suspect technician who too often lets the action come to him and energy and effort are too inconsistent.
- NFL quarterbacks may take advantage of his aggressiveness in man and zone to eye up short routes and go over the top
How other scouting services rate Mykael Wright (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank