- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Adequate foot quickness to remain outside. Can get to the second level with surprising agility when adjusting to moving defenders. Underrated athleticism, agility, balance, and even straight-line speed to contribute.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Has inconsistent footwork and body positioning and needs to improve his blocking angles.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Rasheed Walker (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank