- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has smooth acceleration and deceiving speed. Balanced and very fast with the ball in his hands.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has elite speed and cutting ability and good hands and toughness. Lacks the ideal size, but has a similar body type to Antonio Brown.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- A slippery runner with elusive footwork. Has little to no wasted movements between the reception and burst upfield.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
How other scouting services rate Charleston Rambo (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank