- Has elite speed and cutting ability and good hands and toughness. Lacks the ideal size, but has a similar body type to Antonio Brown.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Has very good initial burst to beat coverage at the line of scrimmage with the quick-twitch moves to redirect in any direction and create separation.
- Plays fast and confident. Covers a lot of ground in the short half of the field and is slippery after the catch.
- Combines speed, balance, quickness, vision and crisp cuts to leave defensive backs and linebackers in the dust.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- Has smooth acceleration and deceiving speed. Balanced and very fast with the ball in his hands.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
How other scouting services rate Danny Gray (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank