Signed as an undrafted free agent by Buffalo Bills
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
How other scouting services rate Tre Walker (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank