- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Work in progress as a pass rusher, with upfield burst and flexibility to dip and scrape.
- Keeps feet moving after initial contact. Jumps inside as a counter to typical rush, but needs to show a larger variety of moves.
- Closes quickly on relatively immobile quarterbacks. A consistently heavy hitter who flashes explosiveness and the ability to separate the ball.
- Gets pressures on inside stunts and was too explosive for college guards to handle.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Saught looking into the backfield occasionally instead of getting to the receiver in the flat. Leaves his feet at times while tackling, and NFL backs will take advantage of that.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
How other scouting services rate Aaron Ramseur (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank