Signed as an undrafted free agent by Denver Broncos
- Physical player able to get off press coverage to release up the sideline or position himself inside the cornerback on slants and crossing routes.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Solidly built with good overall size and bulk - has long arms and does a nice job extending to create a large catching radius.
- Fearless in traffic. Very good hand-eye coordination with large, soft hands. Plays confident. High-points the ball. Strong possession receiver.
- Top-shelf balance and the lower-body strength to power through arm tackles. Has very good vision to set up his moves with impressive run-after the- catch ability.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Branden Mack (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank