- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Doesn't have the size to consistently win on the outside, but can be productive working the middle of the field and as a return man.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Needs to refine his routes and become a better all-around receiver. Has some ball security concerns. Durability concerns because of his size.
How other scouting services rate Cameron Odom (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank