Signed as an undrafted free agent by GreenBay Packers
- Has a solid frame with a strong lower body and much improved bulk. Fluid and rangy with the coordination and loose hips to quickly change directions.
- Has good body control and balance to redirect and break down in the open field.
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills.
- Shows good awareness, following the eyes of the quarterback and breaking on the ball with excellent quickness and aggression.
- Patient and flexible in his drops and looks natural in space. Aggressive with an active playing style to work through the action - doesn't back down against the run
- Undersized with a lean frame and little room to get too much bigger. A one-speed player with ordinary explosion and acceleration.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Christian Uphoff (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank