- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Lacks foot speed to be a major threat as a lead blocker outside. Inconsistent latching on and gets lazy, bending at the waist.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
How other scouting services rate Gene Pryor (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank