Signed as an undrafted free agent by Pittsburgh Steelers
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Isaiah McKoy (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank