- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Improving quickness off the line, though he will stride at times. Fair shake to free himself from defenders playing close to the line.
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Overall, his hands could be better with improved consistency and technique. Has difficulty making sharp cuts. Not fast out of breaks, and will round turns.
- Not explosive coming out of his breaks.
- Does not have elite speed to burn by defenders. Does not drop his hips to get in position while blocking and fails to take correct angles to his man.
- Drops the occasional catchable pass in crucial situations. Long-legged receiver who may have troubles evading savvy NFL corners.
How other scouting services rate JaCorey Sullivan (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank