Signed as an undrafted free agent by Philadelphia Eagles
- Goes up high for jump balls. Good flexibility and reach to snatch back-shoulder throws.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- Possesses a solidly-built frame with excellent toughness and physicality to power through tackles and work well in traffic.
- Has good top speed and rarely is caught from behind once top speed is achieved. Uses huge frame and long arms to deliver quality, powerful blocks on defensive backs.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Has top focus and does a nice job catching the ball in stride. Decisive runner who doesn't go down easily despite his size.
- Not explosive coming out of his breaks.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Jhamon Ausbon (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank