Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 176 (TB)
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Flashes strength to punch or stiff-arm to get off blocks. Stays with plays downfield, often making tackles even after being hit by multiple linemen.
- Downhill defender and physical tackler. Uses his eyes to decipher and break down the play, showing good awareness and discipline to sniff out fakes.
- Trusts his eyes and shows no hesitation with good anticipation to avoid blockers.
- Gives effort between the tackles to find the ball and is willing to take on linemen.
- Shows the closing burst and footwork to work well in tight areas.
- Big, aggressive hitter who can lay the wood. Has good awareness to quickly locate the ball, keeping his eyes up and on point.
- Often engulfed by NFL-caliber tackles due to his lack of height. Must improve consistency in beating cut blocks.
- He's a tweener who lacks the bulk and strength to be a thumper inside and isn't fast enough to stay on the weak side in the NFL.
- Needs work on angles and· finding receivers in zone. Does not possess elite quickness. Fails to break down at times, grabbing shoulder pads and lunging to allow ballcarriers to elude him.
How other scouting services rate K.J. Britt (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank