- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Stout and feisty. Will engage, shed and securely wrap the ballcarrier. Very fluid hips, backpedal and change-of-direction agility.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Fails to maintain inside technique in man coverage. Not a press corner.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Lacks the recovery speed to catch receivers if he waits for them to arrive.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
- Lacks instincts with shaky awareness, is overaggressive and too often bites on fakes and misdirection.
How other scouting services rate Khalil Ladler (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank