- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- A tall, long, big-bodied athlete with a solid upper body to beat press coverage. A long strider with build-up speed. Does a nice job using his size to create separation with outstanding body control to shield defenders.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Khalil McClain (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank