- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Kobay White (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank