- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Is a bit of a cornerback-safety teener with only average size, speed, and length, but gets the most out of his ability and works hard to improve his game.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Needs to do a better job breaking down in space and in tight areas - streaky tackler.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
How other scouting services rate Malik Antoine (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank