Signed as an undrafted free agent by Las Vegas Raiders
- Possesses a short, squatly build to slip through gaps quickly. Legitimate NFL-caliber instincts
- His versatility and commitment could give him a chance at sticking on a roster on special teams.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Possesses a compact, muscular frame well suited to playing inside. Flashes lateral agility to elude blockers and the strong upper body with heavy hands to rip through blocks.
- Thickly-built and dedicated in the weight room. Quick to the hole and can make plays behind the line.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- Not a sudden or quick-twitch athlete. Will never be the strongest player on the field and can struggle to shed from different angles.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Slips off too many ballcarriers and needs to complete tackles - will go for the big hit instead of consistently wrapping up.
- One-speed player, lacking dynamic qualities and doesn't look natural in reverse. Lacks the fluidity to be consistent dropping against the pass with unpolished cover skills.
How other scouting services rate Max Richardson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank