Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 205 (TEN)
- Goes up high for jump balls. Good flexibility and reach to snatch back-shoulder throws.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Solidly built with good overall size and bulk - has long arms and does a nice job extending to create a large catching radius.
- Creates mismatches for his quarterback with a large frame and long arms. Good body control to shield defenders and understands how to use his size to his advantage.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Lacks foot quickness to separate and could be more physical. He has yet to get the maximum potential out of his natural athletic ability.
- Unpolished route runner and does a poor job selling routes, lacking much burst in and out of his breaks. Isn't the most natural pass catcher.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Racey McMath (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank