- Creates mismatches for his quarterback with a large frame and long arms. Good body control to shield defenders and understands how to use his size to his advantage.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Solidly built with good overall size and bulk - has long arms and does a nice job extending to create a large catching radius.
- Big and a bit tight in the hips, gathering to break and downshifting before coming back to the ball. Will drop catchable passes.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not explode off the line of scrimmage and runs with long strides.
- Overall, his hands could be better with improved consistency and technique. Has difficulty making sharp cuts. Not fast out of breaks, and will round turns.
- Not a sudden or dynamic athlete and is more of a one-speed guy who lacks natural burst. Lacking the quick-twitch movement skills to quickly change directions and create consistent separation.
How other scouting services rate Talolo Limu-Jones (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank