- Takes accurate angles to the ballcarrier. A strong, aggressive tackler and doesn't back down against the run.
- A tough, fearless athlete who plays with a physical and aggressive mentality on the football field.
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Lacks fluidity and explosion. Looks unnatural in backpedal and must improve fundamental tackling.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Not great in man coverage. Does not have elite speed and loses speed/gears down while turning.
- Zone-specific prospect who is likely only a fit in nickel or dime packages with predominantly man-to-man teams.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
How other scouting services rate Travis Whillock (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank