Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 242 (NE)
- Plays fast and confident. Covers a lot of ground in the short half of the field and is slippery after the catch.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has elite speed and cutting ability and good hands and toughness. Lacks the ideal size, but has a similar body type to Antonio Brown.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
- Combines speed, balance, quickness, vision and crisp cuts to leave defensive backs and linebackers in the dust.
- Will have limitations against physical cornerbacks because of his thin frame. If locked up at the line, he lacks the upper-body strength to fight off the press with his hands.
- Undersized with average height and a very lean frame - marginal bulk and poor strength.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
How other scouting services rate Tre Nixon (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank