Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 245 (PIT)
- Reads receivers' routes and anticipates throws at the first down marker. Covers a lot of ground in a hurry when in space. Reads the quarterback's eyes and sees the routes very quickly, then has straight-line speed to arrive with or just after the ball.
- Reads the QB and gets good breaks on the ball. Bigger hitter than his slight frame implies. Closes quickly and generates explosion.
- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Fast and agile, he sticks to receivers and closes on the ball.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Rare hand-eye coordination and agility, vision and third gear to make a living in the return game.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Takes poor angles on the ball and lacks the pure speed to chase down the ballcarrier.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
How other scouting services rate Tre Norwood (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank