- Has good top speed and rarely is caught from behind once top speed is achieved. Uses huge frame and long arms to deliver quality, powerful blocks on defensive backs.
- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Goes up high for jump balls. Good flexibility and reach to snatch back-shoulder throws.
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Lacks foot quickness to separate and could be more physical. He has yet to get the maximum potential out of his natural athletic ability.
How other scouting services rate Tristen Wallace (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank