Signed as an undrafted free agent by Denver Broncos
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- A versatile weapon, proving to be effective inside in the slot and outside on the perimeter. Makes plays at all levels of the field.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Warren Jackson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank