- He will always try to plow into the largest piles and has a good knack of ending up glued to the ballcarrier.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Good athlete. Shows a natural feel for pass rushing. Very good lateral agility to shake pass blockers.
- Good closing speed with long arms to drag down quarterbacks and running backs.
- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- His lateral agility and burst often put him in position to make big plays, but he takes questionable routes to the ball and struggles to avoid blockers when in pursuit.
- Must work on using violent hands and defeating cut blocks. Also needs to build a variety of pass-rush moves.
- Possesses below-average instincts for the linebacker position. Leaves more plays on the field than he makes.
How other scouting services rate Zayne Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank