- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Adrian Hardy (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank