Signed as an undrafted free agent by Denver Broncos
- He has good reaction skills and awareness. Forceful tackler vs. the run.
- Works hard to get better and gives top effort on every play. Heads-up defender who shows good field awareness.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Thickly built with classic linebacker size, adequate strength and the smarts to cover up his athletic shortcomings in the right scheme.
- Coordinated footwork and balance. Makes more plays in pass coverage than expected because of his natural football instincts.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
- Not a sudden or quick-twitch athlete. Will never be the strongest player on the field and can struggle to shed from different angles.
- Limited athlete, lacks NFL playing speed and isn't explosive. Consistently a step behind in pursuit.
- Stiff in space with poor lateral agility and range. Not fluid changing direction. Struggles to tackle in the open field and falls off too many tackles going for the TKO.
- He's a tweener who lacks the bulk and strength to be a thumper inside and isn't fast enough to stay on the weak side in the NFL.
How other scouting services rate Andre Mintze (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank