Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 3 - Pick Number: 105 (DEN)
- Displays nice agility and awareness in coverage. Has the size and speed to be effective rushing the passer.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Good quickness to attack ballcarriers when playing near the line. Breaks down and wraps legs to make the stop.
- He will always try to plow into the largest piles and has a good knack of ending up glued to the ballcarrier.
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Works hard to get better and gives top effort on every play. Heads-up defender who shows good field awareness.
- Has the combination of size and athleticism worthy of development.
- Greet feel in coverage. Often arrives at the receiver at the same time as the ball, giving up few yards after the catch. Possesses straight-line speed to stay with or chase down receivers in man.
- His lateral agility and burst often put him in position to make big plays, but he takes questionable routes to the ball and struggles to avoid blockers when in pursuit.
- Generally an effective openfield tackler but doesn't wrap up consistently. Shows only average awareness in coverage.
How other scouting services rate Baron Browning (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank