Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 249 (LAR)
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Fearless in traffic. Very good hand-eye coordination with large, soft hands. Plays confident. High-points the ball. Strong possession receiver.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Has the size, length, and strength to defeat press jams. Can make the spectacular catch. A decent open-field runner with some agility and the ability to break tackles.
- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Very average long speed and will struggle to separate at the next level. Not very explosive off the line of scrimmage and takes too long gearing down when changing directions.
- Not a sudden or dynamic athlete and is more of a one-speed guy who lacks natural burst. Lacking the quick-twitch movement skills to quickly change directions and create consistent separation.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate Bennett Skowronek (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank