Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 215 (TEN)
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- He is aggressive in run support, with a physical mentality, but struggles to break down space and leaves production on the field.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Is a bit of a cornerback-safety teener with only average size, speed, and length, but gets the most out of his ability and works hard to improve his game.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Has below-average measurables for the position and lacks ideal length.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Has only average long speed and lacks the natural change-of-direction skills and vertical ability to play blanket man coverage. Lacks natural explosion to make up for false steps.
How other scouting services rate Brady Breeze (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank