Signed as an undrafted free agent by New York Jets
- Fills run lanes hard and is a downhill athlete with an aggressive nature at the point of attack.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Takes accurate angles to the ballcarrier. A strong, aggressive tackler and doesn't back down against the run.
- Does a nice job using his eyes to read and react quickly. Smart, disciplined defender who makes plays on the ball and contesting throws.
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Lacks elite speed to recover if beaten on double move. Ducks his head and swipes too often on open-field tackles.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
- Has only average long speed and body flexibility.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Brendon White (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank