- A tall, long, big-bodied athlete with a solid upper body to beat press coverage. A long strider with build-up speed. Does a nice job using his size to create separation with outstanding body control to shield defenders.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Possesses a solidly-built frame with excellent toughness and physicality to power through tackles and work well in traffic.
- Has enough upper-body strength and tenacity to be very effective as a downfield blocker. Is not shy about taking on his man, provides some pop and will open a running lane for his back at the next level.
- Fearless in traffic. Very good hand-eye coordination with large, soft hands. Plays confident. High-points the ball. Strong possession receiver.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Solidly built with good overall size and bulk - has long arms and does a nice job extending to create a large catching radius.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
How other scouting services rate Brennan Eagles (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank