- Thickly built with classic linebacker size, adequate strength and the smarts to cover up his athletic shortcomings in the right scheme.
- Gets his hands in the passing lanes. Effort is mere in coverage.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Works hard to get better and gives top effort on every play. Heads-up defender who shows good field awareness.
- Tough between-the-tackles defender who shimmies past blockers to fill lanes. Downhill, aggressive run-stuffer with enough strength to stop ballcarriers in the hole.
- Lacks fluidity to hold up in space or drop in coverage. Washed out and caught in traffic in the middle of the field.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- Limited vision and is easily fooled by misdirection. Lacks range and lateral agility in coverage.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
How other scouting services rate Collin Miller (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank