Draft Profile: BioD.J. Graham attended Keller Central High School and was rated a 3-star prospect by 247 Sports with a scout's rating of 0.882, going unranked by ESPN. Following high school, Graham opted to join Oklahoma after being heavily recruited.
In 2020 as a freshman Graham saw action in 8 games and played a total of 240 snaps at Cornerback for the Sooners. He recorded 15 tackles, 2 assists, while adding 7 stops. In coverage Graham notched up one pass breakup, one interception, and an outstanding QB rating when targetted of 37.3.
As a sophomore in 2021 he played in 12 games and logged 557 snaps for the Sooners. He made 32 tackles, 5 assists, and had 12 stops. In coverage he totaled 2 pass breakups, one interception, and QB rating when targetted of 111.9.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Plays with the natural balance and ultra-quick feet to mirror underneath, and he’s tremendous at reading routes and reading quarterbacks.
- Does a good job getting his head around in time when playing with his back to the line of scrimmage. Has the ability to cover quickness underneath.
- Tracks the ball well and has the natural ball skills for forcing turnovers.
- Physical, sheds defenders and works off blocks. Good toughness with recognition skills to fight through traffic and blow up screens.
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Rght now he’s only capable of playing in trail position, and even then he’d likely be draw a lot of flags.
- Has poor recognition skills when facing the action in zone coverage.
- Graham runs well, but Graham doesn’t have elite recovery speed.
- Willing but not threatening tackler. Doesn't have the quick-twitch reaction when he gears down to rebuild to top speed. More instinctive than explosive.
How other scouting services rate D.J. Graham (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank