- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Stout and feisty. Will engage, shed and securely wrap the ballcarrier. Very fluid hips, backpedal and change-of-direction agility.
- Trusts his eyes with very good awareness. Has very good reaction skills to break quickly on the ball.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Willing and successful blitzing off the edge. Consideration for a move to safety with a combination of range and sure tackling.
- Has below-average measurables for the position and lacks ideal length.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Has only average long speed and lacks the natural change-of-direction skills and vertical ability to play blanket man coverage. Lacks natural explosion to make up for false steps.
How other scouting services rate Coney Durr (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank