- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Stout and feisty. Will engage, shed and securely wrap the ballcarrier. Very fluid hips, backpedal and change-of-direction agility.
- Trusts his eyes with very good awareness. Has very good reaction skills to break quickly on the ball.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Willing and successful blitzing off the edge. Consideration for a move to safety with a combination of range and sure tackling.
- Has below-average measurables for the position and lacks ideal length.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Lacks the timed speed to mirror and maintain contact downfield. Loses the ball on slow-developing plays and has a tendency to reach and grab when he gets antsy.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Has only average long speed and lacks the natural change-of-direction skills and vertical ability to play blanket man coverage. Lacks natural explosion to make up for false steps.
Coney Durr percentiles vs other Cornerback's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Coney Durr (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank