- Has long arms to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. Willing to lower his pads to run through tackles for extra yardage. Goes over the middle, can spin out of tackles and take the big hit.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- A savvy, natural pass-catcher with reliable hands and very good focus. Snatches the ball out of the air and shows the concentration to make acrobatic catches look easy.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Not a burner or consistent vertical threat. Has a lanky frame and will be overmatched physically by most cornerbacks in the NFL. Needs to be more competitive in tight coverage.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Damonte Coxie (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank