- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- Physical downfield and matches up well with bigger receivers. Tough and fiery with very good competitiveness. High-effort player.
- A tough, fearless athlete who plays with a physical and aggressive mentality on the football field.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Physical, sheds defenders and works off blocks. Good toughness with recognition skills to fight through traffic and blow up screens.
- Zone-specific prospect who is likely only a fit in nickel or dime packages with predominantly man-to-man teams.
- Too slow for a cornerback and average size and bulk for safety but has room to add strength to his frame.
- Has suspect instincts in coverage and needs to show better pre snap recognition.
- Not an explosive player and needs to show better bend and flexibility in his drops - plays too high.
- Has only average long speed and body flexibility.
How other scouting services rate Davondre Robinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank