- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Lacks functional strength to shed and take on blocks at the point of attack.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Saught looking into the backfield occasionally instead of getting to the receiver in the flat. Leaves his feet at times while tackling, and NFL backs will take advantage of that.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
How other scouting services rate DeMarkus Glover (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank