Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and finish. Experienced in coverage and gets a strong jam on outside receivers.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Does not blow up targets. Many inside tackles are catch-and-drags, which will be more difficult to make at the next level.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
How other scouting services rate Dorian Etheridge (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank