- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Flashes closing speed and agility to reach passers from the blind side or up the middle before they can escape.
- Shows toughness to get under the pads of tackles to bull them, club them upfield to get the inside lane, or fight through blocks for secondary rush when the passer steps up.
- Keeps feet moving after initial contact. Jumps inside as a counter to typical rush, but needs to show a larger variety of moves.
- Lacks pop and strength to anchor, though. Most effective when uncovered inside and chasing stretch plays to the sideline.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Generally an effective openfield tackler but doesn't wrap up consistently. Shows only average awareness in coverage.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
How other scouting services rate Dru Prox (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank