Signed as an undrafted free agent by New Orleans Saints
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Strong enough to redirect receivers at the line and camouflage his average speed.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Has below-average measurables for the position and lacks ideal length.
- Undersized with a lean frame and little room to get too much bigger. A one-speed player with ordinary explosion and acceleration.
- Needs to do a better job breaking down in space and in tight areas - streaky tackler.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
How other scouting services rate Eric Burrell (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank