- Big, aggressive hitter who can lay the wood. Has good awareness to quickly locate the ball, keeping his eyes up and on point.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Brings down quarterbacks much bigger than he is. Very good motor and regularly chases down plays from behind.
- Tough between-the-tackles defender who shimmies past blockers to fill lanes. Downhill, aggressive run-stuffer with enough strength to stop ballcarriers in the hole.
- An aggressive run defender, filling run lanes hard, and won't shy from contact. Plays with violence to fight off blocks, flashing a physical nature. An intense, powerful hitter who willingly gives up his body.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Inconsistent tackler with below-average timed speed.
- Lacks fluidity to hold up in space or drop in coverage. Washed out and caught in traffic in the middle of the field.
- Very average athletically with limited explosive qualities and lateral range to the sideline.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
How other scouting services rate Farrell Hester II (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank