Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 157 (MIN)
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Combines speed, balance, quickness, vision and crisp cuts to leave defensive backs and linebackers in the dust.
- Shows quickness off the snap to shake off corners and create room. Separates with hesitation moves and nice acceleration.
- Has elite speed and cutting ability and good hands and toughness. Lacks the ideal size, but has a similar body type to Antonio Brown.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- An impressive athlete with very quick acceleration to reach his top speed quickly and stretch the field. Very good body control and smooth movements. Plays fast and explosive.
- He gets off the line with a nice burst and is very fluid in his movements with little wasted steps in his routes.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Ihmir Smith-Marsette (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank