- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
How other scouting services rate Jack Sorenson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank