Signed as an undrafted free agent by Detroit Lions
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Top-shelf balance and the lower-body strength to power through arm tackles. Has very good vision to set up his moves with impressive run-after the- catch ability.
- Shines on vertical routes, eating up a cushion with long strides, and getting downfield before DBs can turn their hips. He has a great combination of size, athleticism, and body control.
- Has elite balance tight-roping the sideline and in-and-out of his breaks, showing excellent start-stop ability and burst.
- Has top focus and does a nice job catching the ball in stride. Decisive runner who doesn't go down easily despite his size.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Jonathan Adams Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank