- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Flashes an explosive burst and can surprise better overall athletes with his ability to get upfield. Has a closing burst when given a free lane. Has the frame to consider moving inside
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Has the initial burst off the snap but only phone-booth quickness overall and doesn't make as many plays behind the line of scrimmage as his ability to penetrate would indicate.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
How other scouting services rate Joseph Dorceus (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank