Signed as an undrafted free agent by Jacksonville Jaguars
- Has top focus and does a nice job catching the ball in stride. Decisive runner who doesn't go down easily despite his size.
- Fearless in traffic. Very good hand-eye coordination with large, soft hands. Plays confident. High-points the ball. Strong possession receiver.
- A long-striding athlete with good playing speed. Usually sure-handed with the concentration to snatch the ball out of the air.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- He catches the ball with his large, soft hands and is tough. Deceptive jets and a smooth route runner.
- Possesses a solidly-built frame with excellent toughness and physicality to power through tackles and work well in traffic.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Josh Imatorbhebhe (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank